Thursday, March 14, 2013

peace loving man

blossom toes- peace loving man

this shit fucking rules. i heard this on the radio show the other night. i like that show tower of song its on tuesdays 8p-10p. i usually listen to that shit and scratch me some lotto on Tuesdays after work. its usually this chick Stephanie hosting, but it was this other chick Yoon subbing. Yoon hosts another show that I love to listen to, Jet Lag  which comes on Sundays 8p-10p, but which is sadly, on myspace still so I never see the setlist. anyway I had to call and ask her what the fuck THIS shit was. Love it. Here is some pictures of them, which lead me to an upcoming topic: my rating system. Stay tuned for more on that, but for now consider the terms "flower power" and "heavy".







Also she played THIS by the scorpions  and i was like "WHOA! this is fucking, the scorpions, as in, rock u like a hurricane the scorpions???!!" and it fucking IS.

and here they go, circa 1975:








 i think they changed lineups a bunch of times  so, like many bands from this era, every album may be totally fucking different from the last, because the lineup has completely rotated.

which brings me to the topic of LEMMY circa hawkwind. stop the fucking presses! you wanna talk about a fine ass lawng haiyuhed man? here HE go:

hawkwind - lost johnny









cant even believe this is kebs's shit! ok thats all i got fer now, bye yall.













2 comments:

  1. you are my 70's sister for ree-aaalll

    ReplyDelete
  2. ommfg! i love it so! im like just learning this shit! its blowing my goddamn mind! welcome to the goddamn seventies burg!!!

    ReplyDelete